5 outstanding things I highly recommend you do this weekend:
- Try to work “angst” into a sentence.
- Try to just be whelmed – don’t go over, don’t go under.
- Go! Go for that kick-ass workout!!!
- …Then sleep in the next morning and make yourself a fabulous breakfast.
- Most importantly, combine peanut butter and chocolate in a delicious creation.
For example, you could whip up a PEANUT BUTTER BIRTHDAY CAKE!!! Wiiiiiiith chocolate buttercream frosting. :D
Of course I brought my cake decorating tools in the move- I mean why wouldn’t I?! A girl needs to treat the birthday girl/boy, and I may or may not be helping someone make a wedding cake soon, so that’s REALLY gonna pay off! :)
This cake was quite the magical combination of peanut butter and chocolate – the only thing missing was the Reese’s garnish that I forgot at the store :( but it was still divine.
**French phrase for fun!
Dit “Joyeux anniversaire” avec un gâteau au beurre de cacahuètes!
Say “Happy birthday” with peanut butter cake!